Care and Handling
Flower care and handling
Caring for TSF Fresh Flowers in Signature Boxes
1. Place your arrangement indoors, away from any direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents.
2. Please don’t place them directly under ceiling fans, on top of televisions or radiators.
3. Keep the arrangement in a cool spot (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
4. THE SCARLET FLOWER Signature Boxes:
u Add a cup of water (tea cup) every other day from the middle into the base of the box.
u If needed, re-cut the stems by removing one inch with a sharp knife at a 45 -degree angle then place back into the water absorbed foam.
Caring for TSF’s Bouquets and Arrangements in Vases:
1. Check the water level every day and change the water every other day.
2. Re-cut the stems by removing one inch with a sharp knife at a 45 -degree angle then place back into the water filled vase.
3. Flowers are very delicate in nature and need to be taken care of after being presented to you.
4. They no longer live in soil where they belong and their new home is with you for some time.
Thank You & Enjoy Your Flowers